|This article is a stub. You can help Life's Fall Wiki by .|
Life's Fall is a survival game set in Africa with both single player and multiplayer modes. The game was selected for release through Steam's Greenlight program by March 29, 2015.
Description[edit | edit source]
From the publisher: BUILD. CRAFT. HUNT. SURVIVE.
Life's Fall is a multiplayer survival game where players are challenged to survive the harsh African wilderness. Players must hunt for food, scavenge for supplies and build shelter to survive the cold nights and hot African days.
The breathtakingly picturesque wilderness of the game's setting is inspired by the great African wilderness and other locations. As the wealthy protagonist, now stranded without any means of ever getting home, you will:
- Face the risks and challenges of wilderness survival which include factors such as the weather, biome, time of day and temperature, as well as players' calorie-intake, hydration, energy- and fitness- levels.
- Explore a breathtaking, yet brutal wilderness as you search for gear, supplies, and weapons needed in the struggle for survival against the elements.
- Enjoy hours of sandbox gameplay in which you fight for survival, build up your home, explore new regions and advance your living standards.
- Go on a quest for epic loot, or stay at home building up farms, factories and other useful structures.
Single player[edit | edit source]
In the single player campaign, the player takes on the role of a wealthy businessman who, in a quest for adventure, asks his private pilot to drop him in a remote location and return two weeks later. But upon dropping him off, the plane burst into flames as it leaves, causing the businessman to be stranded and left to explore the mysterious wilderness.
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
Players can join servers with up to fifty players who can band together or compete to survive the African wilderness. Server capacity is expected to increase.
Gameplay information[edit | edit source]
- Player-built structures
- Players will be able gather material such as wood, stone, and metal to create their own structures in game, adding to the preexisting ones in the environment.
- Players will be able to combine items to create new items, weapons, and traps.
- Day/night cycle
- The game will feature a day/night cycle with predators being more aggressive at night, making the day a safer time to explore and gather. The night may reveal the real reason this area of Africa is not inhabited.
Release date[edit | edit source]
At the time of this writing, Life's Fall is scheduled for an Early Access release through Steam in mid 2016.
System requirements[edit | edit source]
This information is tentative and may yet change:
|OS||Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac, or Linux|
|Processor||Intel Dual-Core 2.4GHz (i3 recommended)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT|
|DirectX||Version 9.0 (11 Supported/Recommended)|
|Hard Drive||5 GB available space|
32-bit Windows users need to ensure they have at least 4GB of RAM usable on their system.